Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Hardest Thing To Do Is To Say Goodbye...

How long you've been living here on earth? How many times did you say goodbye to someone? Would it be easy for you?

I've been to a lot of companies, heartache and separation and the hardest thing for me to do is saying goodbye. Most especially when you know how close you are to that person or to someone, it is very hard. Last Friday was the saddest Friday in my life. I try to laugh but I can't, every time I checked my Spark (office's chat software) I really can't help my self but cry because of their statuses and messages.

Friday is the day that I need to say goodbye. Goodbye to my new friends, goodbye to my dear team leader, goodbye to my desk which is my life and goodbye to all my fans and haters. It is so hard for me but I need to and I am left no choice.

Over the three months of serving the company and be with the team I could say that it is the most happiest and shortest moment in my life. Shortest but it is almost like forever. For the shortest period of time I got to know a lot of things, I learned a lot of things not only with teaching and the industry but also experienced to be with a lot different kinds of people.

I'm very happy because in spite of my vain-snobbish look, strong personality, they were able to see that the bitch has also a good  heart. They let me feel that looks could be deceiving. They gave me a chance to show them who the real GRACEY is. For the short period of time, I was able to show them the good side part of me, the jolly and blunt, the frank and straight forward Gracey. They accepted me as a whole person.

So how can you say goodbye to the people who's already a part of your family or people who treated you as a member of the family. It is so hard to wake up in the morning (just like today) not doing the same thing anymore, waking up not doing the same thing that you are used to for the past three months and then you will be receiving a very touching text message from someone saying "I miss you na dito sa tabi ko..." a message from my team leader who is also my seat mate.

It is hard but yet you need to accept it and move on for it will make you another strong person again. Maybe if you read this you might say that I'm very O.A (over acting) but if you only knew a thousand words is not enough to explain how happy and how I enjoy my life being with TEAM BADING.

I will never forget the first day that I was introduced to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment