Monday, July 9, 2012

I waited for so long...

Finally, after waiting for so man years. I'm saying hello again to advertising world as a ehem Production Manager. I feel so lucky to be part of the family. I can't say that it's official cause I'm still waiting for their call for my schedule, but I wanna celebrate it now! hahahaha...

Everything has a reason after saying goodbye to the world of teaching, now another door opened for a new opportunity. I'm ready now for a new challenge, new battle, pressure and stress but I know it will be fun! Advertising and events are all about fun. Meeting new and different people everyday, normal business hours, camping overnight at work because of deadlines. ADVERT are you ready for ME?

Do you know the feeling when you were still a kid and it is your first time to received a bike as a gift from your dad? That's what I feel right now, I'm so excited and yet so afraid to step in to the new world. Well I know God is always there to help me so I'm still confident I'm gonna make it.

I can't wait for it to be official, so expect my next post will be all full of excitement.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment