Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mary Grace meets Mary Kay


I'm not vain when it comes to my face. I don't dwell too much at the beauty section of every department stores. A soap and water is enough to cleanse my face and I sometimes sleep with my keep most esp when I'm tired. Yeah I know blah blah blah it is bad and it is not healthy.

As growing up and getting older I realize that I need to learn how to take care of my face or else I will end up an old lady with no glow at all.


I've tried a lot of beauty products from the cheap one to the most expensive one, (I don't wanna name, names) but still I'm not satisfied. I'm not looking for a magazine-face like but if they could make me like that then why not. Til I met Mary Kay, I'm not sure if everyone knows of  this beauty product but I'm sure you guys know how expensive it is.

The first time I see the brochure I wanna throw it away and say HELL NO! But a friend of mine (almost my second mom) really convince me about this product and she tells me tat she is really using it, well she is really pretty, for a mom of three kids well every women wants to be like her. So, I just close my eyes pointing on which product what I want to use. LOL!

(picture on left: Mrs. Amie Golfo Gayatao - Mary Kay Beauty Consultant)



My first Mary Kay Product...

Mary Kay Time wise Trial Set


It's kinda expensive, well not kinda but it is really expensive, but what I heard from someone don't think twice if it is all about beauty. So why not, Let's give it a try! After receiving my trial kit I used it right away and WOW, I really love the results, my skin glows and healthy. My workmates can see the difference, not to exaggerate but I posted a picture of mine on my Facebook and ehem "umani ng tagumpay" LOL! Now I'm still using it and I'm loving it. The cleanser really cleanse my skin and moisturize it, I'm not dreaming of having a so white skin but a fair skin will be even better. My face is so soft as silk, not to exaggerate again but true it's like magic. 






As a satisfied customer of course you want more and you will not stop on your first, so I ordered my second product.
(picture on right; Me after 1wk using the Mary Kay Time Wise Trial Set)








 Mary Kay Luminous Foundation 



Well everyone knows that foundation is just another type of base make up, but you guys are all wrong that's what I thought before, but after my second mommy (Mommy Aimee) educate me about foundation, I just learned that foundations are also to protect the layer of your skin. To protect your skin from the dusty and smoky surroundings also it will served as a sun protector and protect you from blemishes. Wonderful, Isn't?
If you are a fan of BB creams from Korea, well this is more than a BB cream and I'm sure you will love the effect. "Foundation mismo ang hahabol sa kulay mo", so there is no problem with finding the perfect shade for your skin. The effect? Well it will really last all day long, the effect is from day to night you don't need to retouch it all over and over again.

Being a fan of Mary Kay is hard and pain in my wallet and pocket but all I can say is that it is all worth it. It don't ends with foundation til I don't get satisfied and get my third product.

Mary Kay Mineral Powder/Foundation



I know, I know I already have my cream foundation but of course women needs powder, Do you know the feeling that you are so conscious about your face because you thought it is oily? Well I feel the same way too. So I get my third purchased. If you're looking for a photo ready effect well this one is good for you. Not messy and you don't need to worry if you will break your face powder from dropping it because it is already powdered. All you need is a brush and it's done! You will look fresh from day til night.

The journey never stop from their. Of course I don't want that my face is only beautiful of course it will be nice if not only your face is soft it would be nice if you've also got a nice fairly looking skin. Soft and smooth skin who doesn't like that? Of course every one loves it. I have a normal soft skin since birth but It's not perfect. I have this very unusual thing in my body that I don't know if how many women does have it. My pimples don't grow in my face but on my knees sometimes on my back and if I popped it it will end up like a chicken skin and live dark spots, strange? I know right? So I asked Mommy Aimee if she could recommend me something that will remove that dark spots on my knees and those chicken skins. She gave me this...

Mary Kay Loofah and Bamboo Body Wash and Scrub / Lotion

 

Just an ordinary body wash but the effect is different it will soften your skin and believe it or not my dark spots on my knees are gone and of course the chicken skinned are all gone as well. I asked Mommy Aimee to touch it and she is so happy with the result. Every time that someone touches my arms or my skin everyone tells me a good compliment.

 Meeting Mary Kay's other products never stops, from my face to my body and now even their lipstick. I know it is somehow expensive but it is all worth it. It costs too much money but again it is WORTH IT! I will never stop my self from buying it...and of course SHARING IT!

1 comment:

  1. Well said Gracey! u unveiled ur freshest face and beautiful skin. We just so love,love,love Mary kay!xoxo momy Aimee

    ReplyDelete