Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let's Have Some Random Thoughts

I actually don't know where to start but I've got a lot of words and thoughts running in my mind right now.  So let's just make a crap out of it.

Last night I went to my girlfriend's (that's how we call each other, just a heads up I'm not a lesbo) office to picked her up so I can have a sleep over at her place. But before that I received a text message coming from a long lost friend if, asking if I could drop by at TIDES,Shaw. I asked my girlfriend and she says yes so we went there. To my dismay, I didn't like the crowd, they are somehow a little bit drunk and I hate the fact that my friend lie to me, He told me that they are just three there having fun, but to my surprise they have a 3 long tables and I don't even know any of them. The worst thing is that my enemy way back then is there too, you know how I feel that moment, that was so awkward, well I calm my self and still show them that everything is OK. My "enemy" approached me and well I answered back with a smile (I know how plastic she is) and just answers all her question just to respect my friends and his colleagues.

I whispered some details about her to my girlfriend so at least she'd got an idea. I actually don't care about her what I cared for is seeing my friend how drunk he is. He is really F*** up to be exact. He even asked my friend if she do drugs, where I feel so ashamed about it and I jokingly answered my friend, "Dude are you fu*** up again, aren't you?" He just laugh at me and don't mind him any more. They are all so crazy, I want to stay more to make sure that my friend is OK, But my girlfriend is already not happy. So we both decided to leave and say goodbye to him. Well since that he is super drunk he just smiled at me and that pissed me off.

On our way home, my friend is so annoyed with what she sees and she even asked me, "Ano banaman klaseng kaibigan yang mga yan? Bakit ka nakikipag kaibigan sa kanila?" I was caught in that situation and didn't expect that she will asked me that. I'm blanked I don't know what to answer. I just answered her, well "pagpasensyahan mo na mejo lasing na eh, and besides I didn't expect that he's drunk that much."
On that scenario a lot of thoughts tumbled inside my head. I reminisce our days before in college and keep thinking if it is the first time that he acted like that, well upon thinking that is not the first time that I saw him drunk, I've seen it a lot of times a million of times and it don't bothered me at all. For me he is like that and I can't do anything about it. To be honest if he's not drunk, he's not like that. He is so different when he is not drunk. Along the way my friend is keep on aksing me a lot of question that I can't answer. Questions like, "bakit kaibigan mo yung mga ganung tao?" "Bakit ka nakikipag kainigan s aganon kasi ako wala akong kaibigang ganon?" I'm actually pissed and embarassed.

Now, I'm just thinking is there really a problem making friends with them. I think the thing is, it is always up to me. I've got a lot of friends and they are all has it's own differences, I've got a lot of goody-good shoes friend and I've got a lot who is not. I think if I will categorize all of them and write them on a grid they are a lot. But for me, it is not about who they are, everyone has it own individualities and personalities that we need to respect sometimes, we can tell or give them advices and if they listen, GOOD if they don't do you think your friendship will need to end up by that. I chooses my friend and I don't make friends easily if I know that certain person has something that I feel I wont like in the end, I will give him/her a chance to show me who she/he really is. I don't judge people on the first meeting, I always give them chance. I feel sorry for my girlfriend, but I know in the long run she will understand it.

I'm a very open minded person and I love giving chance to other people. I'm always misjudged by the other people because the way I talked, I dressed or what so ever, but in the long run once they've got a chance to be with me all of their bad thoughts and idea about me are all gone it will end up by hearing them saying "Mabait ka pala eh, Hindi ka pa la ganon, ganyan" and I just smiled back and at the end of the day the people who misjudged me most of the time are the people who become my real friends in the long run and from that they will learn that judging people is not a good habit. You should always give other people chances to show who they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment