Monday, March 26, 2012

an introduction of a traveler...




Since I was a kid, I'm already a fan of traveling. I love going to the malls, friends' house, relatives' house, of-course our province. But one of my most unforgettable experience is when I was 12 years old where in me, my brother together with my Lolo went hiking. YES! HIKING WITH MY LOLO (where in the karen, gina mcdo commercial is on its peak on tv). That was in Mt.Makulot in our hometown Cuenca, Batangas.

Mt. Makulot is one of the famous mountain in Batangas, what makes it famous is the grotto that you can find at the top of the mountain, If you are familliar of "alay lakad" in Antipolo and it's station of the cross, they have it also! 13 station before you reached the mountain's grotto.
After the four hrs hike with my little brother and my Lolo we finally reached the top everything is worthed and thats how I became close to the nature. After that hike, I made a list of mountain and places that I want to experience and right after I got my first job, the journey begins, and so on and so on...
So here I am...thinking...why not to share it with you guys! from the things that I experienced, want to experience and things that are coming on my way...
 photo source:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLWFF09MWW_QYK2fcTH2Xw-Qhe70Sokx0u8HUH1Q2n4MtPHHPtFR_-i-YN-SQGkP2-qgXFryaVq969mbBUHKJ32eVzKmqHsYlJNTvGzdrwl7wd18G88vZ0_TCyARzoVgtGDjAfLzMmu6U/s1600/Cuenca+Batangas-Mount+Maculot01-Councilor+Let+Javier.jpg


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahilig kla pla sa mga ganyang adventure, ako din eh like mag punta sa nga gubat, bundok, ilog, sapa, dagat, kanal, i mean talon,(ang layo, hahaha) anyways, nice job, nxy blog mo babasahin ko ulit, hahaha, ung background tlaga ang nagdala... hahahaha.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete