Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Boracay Delight



This is about my trip to Boracay before (last year October) this blog was born(which my blog is 2 days old only lol). 
Boracay, one of my favorite place here in the Philippines. I love the beach, the sand, the food, the shops and ofcourse it wont be complete without the night life. 

If you want to escape from everything, Boracay Island is the answer. Very laid back, very far from the suburbs. You gonna love the sunset and the sunrise. Be amaze with the poi-fire dancers (which I wanna learn someday).


 I had so much fun with this trip. We booked it in advance that time. Like, 1 month earlier before the date of the trip. We got the tickets under Cebu Pacific's Piso fare promotion so we just got it for a very cheap price. Which only cost us 2300 per ticket and it's already for 2-way! 

*tips: Book your trip a head of time, if you really want to experience the real Boracay fun! Be a fan of "Book now, Fly later"! Keep your eyes and ears open for some great promos and deals coming from different airlines and clubs like ensogo, metrodeals, etc. 


It was last year, October when we had that trip with my friends. It was planned for my friend's despidida who's going to japan that time. We stayed their for 4 days , 3 nights and 'twas  blast! We stayed at one hotel their, which i think, it's located at station 2 of Bora, besides La Carmela of Boracay.


We had so much fun, we tried scubba diving, helmet diving, where I've got to chance to meet "nemo" in real life! We also try parasailing, jet skiing and of-course the massage by the shore! I enjoyed everything except for the food, it's not that i dont like the food but it's hard to have a humps on your stomach wering your 2-piece swimsuit, and YES! I'm so concious about it.

*better if you use your "tawad charm" to get great deals and discounts with the bangkero and everything, 

But one of my favorite is their famous Jona's fruit shake, even though I need to make a thousand steps before I get there(and I need to do it, every morning and afternoon), I used to try everything even their mango rhum which gave me a little kick after finishing a 2-250ml of it. I also enjoyed their seafoods, 2 thumbs up for their seafoods of-course. 


Ofcourse, our first night (and the rest of the night) won't be complete without PARTYING! So we went to Giligans located at station 1 then bar hopping from station1 till we end up hammered at summer place station2. My first night was a blast, we finished 2 liters of tequila, countless numbers of beer, with countless numbers of shots coming from different tables, that we really don't know who they are. We danced at the top of the table which we regret the next day! of-course we end up with a very bad hangover. Good thing because fruit stands are only 2 steps away from our place and carrot shake is really a good cure for hangover believe me!


We also did a little shopping or pasalubong, accessories and delicacies and even I already have a tattoo, I still mange to try their henna tattoo,  I was thinking that time to get myself a tattoo, but I can't think of a concept, I'm too much focus with the beach. LOL! We walked, run, danced all day, all night and It was fun.


Well I have nothing more to say, WHAT HAPPENS IN BORA, STAYS IN BORA!

No comments:

Post a Comment