Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is your favorite song?

All song has it own different interpretation. Some are sad, some are happy some are not some are just non-sense, but there are songs that has a simple lyrics but it has a deep meaning, to the point that you will not notice it 'till you read the lyrics over and over again.

I have a list of m favorite songs and it has a reason why is it. So here are the list.

Part Of The World


- This song is from the movie Little Mermaid, It's not that I want to be a mermaid or I am a mermaid, but the lyrics of the song has a good meaning. It's telling you something that no matter what you have or what you are, you are still searching for something, you are still curious with a lot of things. Maybe because you feel that there is something that you want to understand and you want to try and you ask your self like, why they are like that? How can they do that? yaddiyada yadda. That sometimes you ask your self how does it feel being part of their world.

Wondering Where You Are


- Another favorite song of mine, This song is from Tyrone Wells, He is a not so popular artist in the US. I already mention him on one of my post. This song is a sad song for me, I always listen to this song if I'm missing someone, If I'm looking for an answer or whenever I feel that I'm incomplete. Have you ever felt something like, you are looking for something but you don't know how to find it and where you will find it, well this song makes me always think and give me a deep sigh and later I will ask my self, Wondering where you are?


The Man Who Can't Be Moved


- Going back to the corner where I first saw you, Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move. I know everyone has been LSS'd of this song. Everyone knows this song and I bet even you didn't know the lyrics you still sing this song! I even watched their concert and this makes me cry. This always remind me of someone. This is a "loyal song" for me. It shows how much he/she loves the person, that he/she will take all the chances in her/his life just to be with that person again. That he/he will be coming back to that place where he/she first saw him/her and will take his/her luck that he/she might see him/her again. To the point that he/she will be known and he/she will take advantage of it so that he/she can send that message to that person that he/she loved and tell him/her tha he/she is still waiting and longing for that person. Very sad song.

I Couldn't Ask For More


- This song of Edwin Mccain, and if ever that I will be filming my pre-nuptial video I want this song to be my cover song. This explains everything. It shows love, true love to the point that you will not ask for anything, because it is already there and it's an answered prayer that you will never regret.


White Dress


- Not only that I like the intro of the melody of the song but the lyrics tells you simple, a white dress. It tells you how the guy is so in loved with the girl for the first time that he saw her and to this point he can't believe that the girl is walking on her white dress.The guy never expects that the day will come and he will be with that girl in her life.

The Promise


 
- It's a local song by Martin Nievera, It's my and my best-friend's wedding song if ever that we will get a chance to get married (someday). The song is so beautiful as well as how Martin sings it. It's like a song of a forever promise. A promise that you can keep forever.


Hand In My Pocket


- The song is simple and it is so me. It's an Alanis Morissette song and it is one of my favorite song on her album. It simply explain of how to live life. Live, love, laugh thats the simple meaning of the song. It will tell you no matter what happen to you you just need to live life the way it is. "And what it all boils down to Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet".

Seasons of Love


- Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes... I hear this song every holiday. I love the song, the melody and the lyrics. This is a very joyful song, this will tell you, what is the meaning of real love, how can you say that it is love. In every minute that you live, do you really know if that is love or even feel that it is real love.

You Raise Me Up


- This is the song that I play whenever I'm down. This is also one of the memorable song that I listened to with my best-friend. The time that we both here this is that when we attended a bible study with her friend. It's a Christian group that will teach you a lot of things about life. There is a presentation by a pastor that he did some readings from the bible and after we listened to him, he played a VTR which is from the movie Passion of Christ and while the clip is playing this is the song that they used with that clip. So, while we are praying and gathering all our thoughts in our mind we really can't help our self till we notice that we are both crying already.

Better Days


- Goo Goo Dolls, This song is from the movie Transformer and I really love this song this song is also about hope, that will tell you why not to try things out maybe we could get something on it. "I wish everyone was loved tonight And somehow stop this endless fight Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days"


Iris


- Another Goo Goo Dolls song, this one is from a Nicholas Cage movie, City of Angels. At first I was wondering why Iris is the title of the song till i saw the movie. The movie really explain the meaning of the song. You are willing to give up everything just for the one that you love. 


So, What's your favorite song? 



No comments:

Post a Comment