Monday, May 21, 2012

Who is Mr. Right?





I started to enter a relationship when I was 16 and it didn't last (obviously), 'twas the craziest stage, I think. That's the first time I fell in love and honestly it drives me crazy. No kidding and I know that everyone been there and done that. That's the stage that I learned everything, I learned how to be bad and how to lie, I also learned how to love, how to be kind and how to be generous. I can say that this is the most craziest stage for me being a teenager. but no regrets at all cause I learned a lot of things from it.

Been through a lot of relationships and heard a lot of stories about relationships from my friends and still everyone's question is, WHERE IS MR RIGHT?

There are some people already have their Mr. Right. But how many Mr. Right do we have on earth? Sometimes I just think that maybe we are the one who are making them, Mr. Right. It's like, "yeah I think so", let's figure it out.

I love reading magazines and inspirational books about relationship and I apply it to myself (though sometimes it' hard and it's so good to be true).

This gonna be a long blog... Let's start with what we really want. Of course every one have their own ideal guy or their own Mr. Right's checklist. I just don't know if they do really exist (again with a doubt!).


1. I want a guy that will jive my personality. Since I'm an adventurous person, I want him the same way too. If i jump he should be jumping as well. A guy with no fear to try everything and someone who is close to nature.

2. I want someone who can understand all the woman's cliche in life. Specially my mood-swings.

3. Someone that I can tag along with, to the malls, boutique, out of town, parties, bar hopping, as in named it.

4. Someone who can support me all through out (meaning who can support me in anything and with everything).

 

5. Someone who can control me when I'm loosing out of my mind. Someone who can act like a "not so daddy image" (you know what I mean). It's like someone who will allow me to go out on a girls night out but still will give me rules and a curfew.

6. Someone who will treat me as a not so baby, not so princess but a woman.

7. Someone will not lie and open up things to me no matter what.

8. Someone who is naughty but still a gentleman.




9. Someone who can cook for me but will not makes me fat. (this is crazy!!)

10. Lastly, Someone that I can bring home to introduce to my mom with no fear.

I think those are just "some" of the simple things that I've been looking for. I don't know if they do exist. I dated a lot of guys before, but not all of those things that I listed are in their's personality. I don't know, I just don't know. Well I know Mr. Right is just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment