Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SAFE HAVEN


This is kinda late and I still want to share it!



Last Valentines Day I had a date with Mike and my Sissy Jheiy. We watched Safe Haven. All through out Mike thought it is just an ordinary chick flick movie and he is mad because I bought those tickets and brought him to that movie date. Yes, he is not a chick flick fan, he doesn't even know who is Nicholas Sparks, for Pete's sake.

Well surprisingly and believe it or not he liked it, he even fell in love with the movie. It is not an extra ordinary chick flick movie but it has full of sense.

I don't wanna detailed the things about the story as I don't wanna spoil others who haven't seen it. BUt for me it's a five star because it has a heart and it will take your breath away. It's a story of a young woman with a mysterious past lands in Southport, North Carolina where her bond with a widower forces her to confront the dark secret that haunts her. It's kinda a melodramatic but for us this movie has a true meaning of true love.



No comments:

Post a Comment