Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just can't help it...

I told you before that this blog is made as a travel blog of mine, but now I'm thinking to change it. I can't control my fingers not to tap the keyboard, and my mind won't stop from dreaming and thinking a lot of things. There's a lot of random thoughts running in my mind that I want to voice out but I can't, and I wanna use my talent (oh really huh??) in writing to express it.I've got a lot of things to share to the world and a lot of experience to share to everyone. 

So! Starting today, as in today! It will be change! something new will be on your way. It is still about my journey and adventure but, let me put a little twist on it. You're not just gonna see the places that I want to see or the places that I've been with,  but you'll meet a lot of people that plays a big role in my life, from my friends, relatives, the person that I want to be with forever (still looking), all the random thoughts that I have inside. I will give you tips on everything, love (let's try), how to find your one true love (more of Bo Sanches' book), the best place to go, to relax a place where you can have a vacation, from the cheapest restaurants to the A-list one of course include fashion and make-ups. All girlie stuff will be put into this blog, I will share you the grace, my wits (weh?), my idea of everything. 

Hopefully, you can learn a lot of things from me and of course I'm open o learn a lot of things from you guys! 

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment