Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wondeering where you are...

This is an old song of Tyrone Wells, he's a singer for Christian songs. He is not that popular but his songs are mostly used into some series in the US such as Grey's Anatomy, One three Hill, Dr. House and etc. The first time I heard this song is when I was jobless doing nothing the whole day but to browse and search for some stupid stuff over the net of course that includes friendster (way back then!), HI5 (if you are a computer addict pretty sure you're familiar with it) and my space of course. Anyhow, I have a chat mate way back then and I really love visiting his my space (not just that he's good looking) because of his photos and this song. 'Til I downloaded it myself and becomes addicted to it. It has a simple lyrics with a deep meaning, the melody is so good, it will make your mind relax.

Lyrics | Tyrone Wells lyrics - Wondering Where You Are lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment